Most single women have an idea of what type of man they want to be with. Many women even make The List – you know the one, the list that says things like “must be at least 6 ft tall with brown hair and blue eyes, must have a stable job, must like kids, must be funny…”
While knowing what qualities you look for in a partner is important, it’s even more important to know how you want to feel in a relationship. A guy can meet all of your criteria on paper, but still be wrong for you if you don’t connect in more meaningful ways.
So how do you attract your ideal man?
2. Imagine your perfect relationship. How do you feel in that relationship? How do you feel about the way he treats you? Ask yourself these questions:
· How do you and your partner interact? Show appreciation for each other? Express love?
· Do you want lots of laughter? Physical affection? Financial security?
· Do you want him to be your best friend?
· Do you want sexual monogamy?
· How do you want disagreements to be handled?
· Do you want to be able to communicate easily? Do you want to talk with him about your feelings, thoughts, concerns, and problems? Do you want him to share these things with you?
· Do you want to share decisions?
· What do you want to do with your partner? Travel, have children, spend time with family and friends?
· Is being physically active very important to you?
· How do you want to raise your children if you have them?
· Do you want to share religious beliefs? Political views?
Understanding the kind of relationship you want will help you find a man who you connect with on a deeper level, regardless of how tall he is or what color his eyes are.
Do you do some of these things already? I’d love to hear from you. Please share your experiences in the comments below and on Facebook and Twitter.
You can do this. Join the revolution. Be your own Brand of Sexy and get what you want.